Skip to main content

The Letter E (Alpha-bet Poetry)

Enticing effervescence of an effortless flow
Emensing, exuding, emotion
Of e---luminous glow

Essence eternally
Emitting light
Essential to encourage
Eagles taking flight

Education, emerging
Entangling equations
Universe expressing
Prophetic elations

Erotic desires ensuing
Eternal life
Everything seen by the all-knowing eye

Never escaping
Evening can’t hide
Eventual edification
Embedding exuberance

Evoking excellence
Epics of extraordinary
Episodes of epitome will

Extracting spiritual
Experience of divine skill

The Epiphany of everlasting
Everywhere Eve goes
Especially in Eden
As so the story is told

Enthralled in evergreen gardens
Everybody wants to go

Egypt is the place yall
Called Kemet you know

So with the letter E
This scribe must end
In hopes that you enjoyed
And employed the ever so
Effective, extensive
ex-pression of E

Enduringly Enlightened Evy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Can I Get My Mojo Back

Can I get my mojo back? You stole it a long time ago. Where you put it... I don't know. I looked in the closet and under the floor Or maybe you ran with it out the door. I checked the shower and linen closet I even checked the kitchen faucet My mojo is lost. What a shame! I know I am fine, but where's my game? Can I get my mojo back That umph, the it ...... I'm looking for That special something that shines so bright You know...... that shine, that rime, that appealing light. Mojo Oh mojo Where can you be I need you right now so candidly My looks are straight, my game not so tight I need you hear to make it all right. So please, So please I'm warning you.....Return my mojo before midnight! Copyright 2004

I Didn't Claim Poetry

Inspired my Amberly's Me Poem.....Amber, Thanks for the inspiration! I didn’t claim poetry Poetry claimed me It wrapped me up And seduced me At the tender age of three I didn’t claim poetry It claimed me It called my name While inside my mother’s womb It nurtured me And cuddled me And wrapped me up in its cocoon I write because of submission It is my therapy The only thing that allows Me to maintain my sanity I didn’t claim poetry Poetry claimed me With intoxication For words medication No need for translation It be my sedation I know no other way It is the ex-pression Of WHO I BE I live for it Die without it And strive to perfect it I be the muse To the ink The pen be the tool To express me Poetry is WHO I BE