Skip to main content

Sing Me A Song-Letter S (Alpha-bet Poetry)

Sing me a song of serenity
Seeping slowly through my soul
Satiate the burning satire

Sing me a song of sultry simplicity
Simply for our love
Spelling each synonym
Like soaring white doves

Sing me a song of sovereignty
Soulfully strong hymns
Speak to my SPIRIT….. LUVCHILD
Moving my physical limbs

Sing me a song of survival
Through suffering and sacrifice
Show me how to make it
Spilling showers to suffice

Sing me a song of success
Yours solemn promise to deliver me
Sustaining my very existence
Escaping from governmental poverty

Sing me a sensual song
Shaking my sexual desires
Sporadically spill each verse
Setting my essence on fire


Sing me a song of strength
Spicing up my session
Sampling the series of my life’s journey
Sung with severe ex-pression


Sing me a song of sandy black beaches
Of lovers walking on sun set nights
Sounds of waves showering them
The glow of moonlight sites

Sing me a song of seduction
Sweetly piercing my ear
Silently rushing through me
As your heart draws near

Say to me with sincerity
Sharing symbols of security
Shining whole heartedly
Sing me a symphony of love


Sincerely,
Spirit

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Can I Get My Mojo Back

Can I get my mojo back? You stole it a long time ago. Where you put it... I don't know. I looked in the closet and under the floor Or maybe you ran with it out the door. I checked the shower and linen closet I even checked the kitchen faucet My mojo is lost. What a shame! I know I am fine, but where's my game? Can I get my mojo back That umph, the it ...... I'm looking for That special something that shines so bright You know...... that shine, that rime, that appealing light. Mojo Oh mojo Where can you be I need you right now so candidly My looks are straight, my game not so tight I need you hear to make it all right. So please, So please I'm warning you.....Return my mojo before midnight! Copyright 2004

I Didn't Claim Poetry

Inspired my Amberly's Me Poem.....Amber, Thanks for the inspiration! I didn’t claim poetry Poetry claimed me It wrapped me up And seduced me At the tender age of three I didn’t claim poetry It claimed me It called my name While inside my mother’s womb It nurtured me And cuddled me And wrapped me up in its cocoon I write because of submission It is my therapy The only thing that allows Me to maintain my sanity I didn’t claim poetry Poetry claimed me With intoxication For words medication No need for translation It be my sedation I know no other way It is the ex-pression Of WHO I BE I live for it Die without it And strive to perfect it I be the muse To the ink The pen be the tool To express me Poetry is WHO I BE

The Letter E (Alpha-bet Poetry)

Enticing effervescence of an effortless flow Emensing, exuding, emotion Of e---luminous glow Essence eternally Emitting light Essential to encourage Eagles taking flight Education, emerging Entangling equations Universe expressing Prophetic elations Erotic desires ensuing Eternal life Everything seen by the all-knowing eye Never escaping Evening can’t hide Eventual edification Embedding exuberance Evoking excellence Epics of extraordinary Episodes of epitome will Extracting spiritual Experience of divine skill The Epiphany of everlasting Everywhere Eve goes Especially in Eden As so the story is told Enthralled in evergreen gardens Everybody wants to go Egypt is the place yall Called Kemet you know So with the letter E This scribe must end In hopes that you enjoyed And employed the ever so Effective, extensive ex-pression of E Enduringly Enlightened Evy